This company took a personal check from me for 1383.68 for a tv.Now it is impossible to reach anyone.

I was told the tv would ship in 24 hours. This company also goes by the name Consumer Products USA, buyers beware. I found other people who sent money for laptops and other electronics. Tell everyone you know I have contacted the authorities still no response.

Don't buy electronics or big ticket items on the internet. Too many people who are dam no good in todays world. This company claims to be reputable and even exist on the BBB but don't be fooled.

This company dosen't realize I'm not just going to go away.I will make sure the business is shut down

Had an Experience with Edealzusa?

Comments

Tualatin, Oregon, United States #7984

about a week after ordering a couple of laptops from this company, I found that my credit card had be used to purchased $600 worth of software online.

I probably called edealzusa.com 100+ times and sent a number of emails. the 1 or 2 times I was able to reach someone, they had NO IDEA what they were doing and could not give me any info about my order because they were not at a computer.

my credit card company cleared up the charges so no worries on m end.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY and I think Google needs to look at them as well since they are advertiving a partnership with them.